A futurist predicts: By 2050, human-on-robot sex will be more common than human-on-human sex, says report
People seem shocked by this predictions. I am, not.
Everything is eventual. Including this..
Doctor Ian Pearson predicts:
- By 2030, most people will have some form of virtual sex as casually as they browse porn today
- By 2035 the majority of people will own sex toys that interact with virtual reality sex
- We will start to see some forms of robot sex appearing in high-income, very wealthy households as soon as 2025
- We will start to see robot sex overtaking human-human in 2050
- Leisure spending could grow by a factor of five, and the sex market in 20 years could be three times bigger than today and seven times bigger by 2050.
Seems about right..
Just think of the reports from Japan: In 2013, the UK GUARDIAN had a report about why people in Japan stopped having sex, especially young people..
Dr. Pearson is right on.
Right or wrong for the world. Factually it’s happening.