The latest from the Boston Marathon Massacre
There was lots of misreporting by big news organizations earlier today.. the HORROR REPORT linked to several articles that turned out to be incorrect (for now), including stories over 12 people being dead and a Saudi national being a suspect.. Right now, the Saudi national is a ‘person of interest’..
The latest from the city of Boston, which is unusually quiet this night of Patriot Day
- Latest numbers: There are three dead.. 134 injured.. the number is grim but sure to rise. Among the dead, an 8-year-old child.. and among the injured, many children. Some are having their limbs amputated tonight in hospitals..
- The scene was one of chaos near the finish line today as both bombs went off nearly at the same time..
- TIME MAGAZINE goes inside a Boston emergency room treating the injured [LINK HERE]
- The Saudi national, and ‘person of interest,’ under guard.. [LINK HERE]
- The NEW YORK TIMES is reporting that there were potentially five devices.. Police officials said one was blown up in a controlled explosion.. [LINK HERE]
- Flights are banned over the site
- NBA cancels Celtics game
- Cell phone use is heavy and still operating in Boston..
- According to CNN tonight, doctors are frantically pulling ball bearings out of people who are injured.. primary injuries appear to be tissue and lower body hits..
- Obama does not call the attack terror [LINK HERE]
- Insult to injury: Newtown parents were in the stands when explosions went off..
- The final mile was dedicated to Newtown families [LINK HERE]
- Witness tells reporters: “I saw blood everywhere”
This world is so often a seemingly endless mass of poisonous psychopaths. Welcome to the planet Earth.